Presbyterian pastors Rev. Tryon Edwards and Rev. James W. Wigthman founded Wilson College 1868. In October of that year, the Board of Trustees decided upon the McClure Estate in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The estate was 52 acres of farmland and the McClure mansion, which is now titled Norland Hall. As the class sizes grew and the college gained momentum, Wilson College was given a three-story wing addition to provide students with lounges, a dining hall, and a chapel. Soon, a gymnasium was built for indoor activities. The 1880's and 1890's became the decades of rapid growth in building expansions. By the 1900's, the enrollment numbers allowed Wilson to utilize all of its land. This interactive map presents the current buildings of Wilson College, their history, and their current use.