The Clover Club was a Philadelphian gentleman's dining club established in 1882. Its connection to Wilson College is the club's longest-running president, Alexander K. McClure. A digital sample of the Alexander K. McClure collection is available for viewing. In this exhibit, more insight is given into the Clover Club's history, traditions, elaborate dinner menus, and modern-day influence.
Griffith, Leandra (2022) "Clover Club"
Leandra Griffith, Graduate Assistant 2021-23