Lortz Hall

Title

Lortz Hall

Subject

Postcards
Campus
Buildings

Description

A postcard of Lortz Hall with an inscription on the back and a 1926 Postal stamp.
Lortz was built in 1923 as a science hall and later housed the psychology department. Today, it is the art center of the campus.

Source

HC-03

Publisher

C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College.

Rights

For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives.

Files

LortzHall.jpg
20220407_135711.jpg

Citation

“Lortz Hall,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2359.