Riddle Hall

Title

Riddle Hall

Subject

Postcards
Buildings
Campus
Dorms

Description

The front entrance of Riddle Hall with students.
Riddle Hall was dedicated in June 1928 and named after long time Wilson Trustee, Henry Alexander Riddle. His daughter, Elisabeth ‘1897, served as hostess to the college at the time of the dormitory’s construction. It was designed in the Collegiate Gothic style and was popular because two suites shared a private bathroom. Riddle is still a dormitory today.

Source

HC-03

Publisher

C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College

Rights

For information on copyright or permissions for this collection contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 archives

Files

Riddle.jpg

Citation

“Riddle Hall,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2364.