Both club houses were built in the early 1900s from gray stone and overlooked the creek. Until 1912, the Scull and Dagger club and the Aloha Club utilized the buildings. After those clubs were no longer in existence, they served as spots for meetings and parties, as well as faculty and later student housing. Both club houses were demolished in the late 1950s.
C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College.
For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives.
“Club Houses,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2318.