Three Campus Buildings

Title

Three Campus Buildings

Subject

Postcards
Buildings
Campus

Description

This card features three campus buildings, Penn Hall, Senior Hall, and President Hall, which is now the Hankey Center. The back of this card shows a postal stamp from 1913.
Penn Hall, or Alumna hall as it was later known, was demolished in the late 1980s.
Senior Hall was built in 1899. It is located between Riddle Hall and Alumnae House and is called South Hall today.

Source

HC-03

Publisher

C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College.

Rights

For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives.

Language

English

Files

CampusBuildings.jpg
Campusbuildingsback.jpg

Citation

“Three Campus Buildings,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2321.