Dormitories

Title

Dormitories

Subject

Postcards
Campus
Dormitories

Description

Fletcher Hall, which does not exist anymore, is to left of Harmony Cottage and South Hall in this image.
Fletcher Hall was purchased in 1892 and rebuilt into a dormitory in 1897. In 1957, the dorm was torn down.
Harmony Cottage was built in 1897 and later turned to make space for Warfield Hall.
South Hall was built in 1899 as a senior dormitory.

Source

HC-03

Publisher

C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College.

Rights

For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives.

Files

Dorms.jpg
Panoramicback5.jpg

Citation

“Dormitories,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2325.