Edgar Hall

Title

Edgar Hall

Subject

Postcards
Campus

Description

Front view of Edgar Hall, which was built in 1903 and named for Rev. Dr. John Edgar, President of the college from 1883-1894.

Source

HC-03

Publisher

C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives, Wilson College.

Rights

For information on copyright or permissions for this collection, contact the C. Elizabeth Boyd '33 Archives.

Files

EdgarHall (2).jpg

Citation

“Edgar Hall,” Hankey Center for the History of Women's Education, accessed July 7, 2022, http://exhibits.wilson.edu/items/show/2326.